WELCOME project will carry out a study on the level of Internationalisation of Kazakhstani and Chinese universities, incoming university stakeholders’ indicators, and marketing actions; create a portal of Kazakhstani & Chinese Universities for Internationalisation; establish Service-Oriented International Relations Offices; train the International Relations managers and staff; develop and implement Strategic & Marketing plan for internationalisation on the institutional level.
The cooperation between institutions involved in the project will put together their needs and concerns, by introducing the Strategic and Marketing plan in Intrenalisation and building an online platform where Kazakhstani and Chinese Higher Education Institutions present their offer (teaching and research) with a perspective in attracting students, teachers, and researchers.
- To carry out a study in Internationalisation of Universities, incoming university stakeholders’ indicators, and marketing actions
- To create a portal of Kazakhstani & Chinese Universities for Internationalisation
- To establish Service-Oriented International Relations Offices at the Universities
- To train the International Relations managers and staff
- To develop and implement Strategic & Marketing plan in Internationalisation on the institutional level
Study tour in Lisbon, Portugal
28 May - 02 June 2017
From 29th May to 2nd June a training course on Internationalisation of Higher Education with the participation of universities from partner-countries was held on the basis of the Técnico Lisboa (Portugal).Read More
Kick-off meeting in Barcelona, Spain.
The kick-off meeting of the Erasmus + project WELCOME: Towards Incoming International University Communities has been held on 6-7 March at Polytechnic University of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain).
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.